Tim Meadows Net Worth
Tim Meadows Net Worth 2019: Timothy Meadows is an American actor and comedian and one of the longest-running cast members on Saturday Night Live, where he appeared for ten seasons.
- First Name: Tim
- Last Name: Meadows
- Full Name: Timothy Meadows
- Age: 56 years
- Birthday: 5th February, 1961
- Birthplace: Highland Park, Michigan, USA
- Height: 5′ 8″ (173 cm)
- Build: Average
- Eye C: Brown – Dark
- Hair C: Black
- Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
- Sexuality: Straight
- Ethnicity: Black
- Nationality: American
- University: Wayne State University
- Profession: Actor, Comic, Writer, Singer, Voice Artist
- Profession: Actor
- Claim to Fame: Saturday Night Live
- Year(s) Active: 1991–present, 1985–present
- Talent Agency: Brillstein Entertainment Partners (LA)
- Websites: tim-meadows.com/, www.behindthevoiceactors.com/Tim-Meadows/
Actor known as a cast member on Saturday Night Live and for playing the role of Sam McPherson in the comedic spoof Walk Hard: The Dewey Cox Story . In 2019, Tim Meadows Net Worth is $3 Million. He was previously married to Michelle Taylor, and they have two children together.
How Much is Tim Meadows Net Worth?
According to Forbes, Tim Meadows Net Worth 2019 is $3 Million. He played a role in the film Mean Girls alongside Tina Fey . He has been in several films that were based on famous SNL comedy sketches including Coneheads and Wayne’s World .